1. Excellent Academic records with Honours in Physiology, Pharmacology & Therapeutics and Medicine in M.B.B.S. Professional examinations.
2. Comprehensive experience with General patient care & Common medical conditions. Ability of handling Outdoor & Indoor patients, managing Emergencies & assisting Surgical & Gynaecological Operations.
3. Trainings & Courses in different fields of medical practice.
4. Experience of working in Medical Camps.
5. Experience of writing many Articles & Features on Medical related topics in Editorial & Sub-editorial pages at the Daily Ittefaq & different other dailies; also in monthly magazines, Projects of UNICEF, Press Information Department (P.I.D.) & Department of Films & Publications (D.F.P.) of Government of Bangladesh.
6. Certificates & Achievements:
• Certificate of Participation (2019): Doctor's Workshop on Cancer Issues, arranged by Department of Oncology of Anwer Khan Modern Medical College Hospital.
• Certificate of Participation (2020): Infection Prevention & Control (I.P.C.) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), online course arranged by Health Emergencies Programme of World Health Organization (W.H.O.).
• Certificate of Participation (2020): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), online course arranged by Directorate General of Health Services (D.G.H.S) of Bangladesh through MuktoPaath.
• Certificate of Achievement (2020): COVID-19 : Tackling the Novel Coronavirus, online course arranged by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and U.K. Public Health Rapid Support Team through Future Learn.
Different other Certificates of Participation of online Courses on Coronavirus pandemic (2020), arranged by B.R.A.C., St. George’s University, Alison & Medvarsity.